When a new student account is created all of the Friends settings will automatically be disabled. If all friends settings have been disabled for a student, this will mean that their account won’t be visible on their classmates’ Friends pages.
To change any of the default or current settings, please follow these steps:
Login to the Teacher Dashboard
Select Manage > Student
Select the class you wish to edit the settings for clicking on the drop down arrow at the top of the page
4. If you wish to change the settings for the whole class click on the tick box at the very top of the table and all students will be selected (indicated by a blue tick next to their name)
5. If you wish to change the settings for an individual student, just select that student by clicking on the tick box next to their name
6. Select My Friends Settings in the Action menu and press Apply
7. Here you can disable or enable Newsfeed, Leaderboards and Secret Files
8. Be sure to press Update for the changes to save.